RichardsonClement PC represents a trend in the legal market of the exodus of groups of partners from large law firms to create smaller firms with a focus on client service. Our approach gives us greater freedom to handle matters without the worry of potential conflicts or divided loyalties. Recognizing the difficulty within any organization to excel and be all things to all people, we seek to limit our representation to select clients and to be fully involved with and committed to their business, legal needs and objectives.
The lawyers of RichardsonClement PC provide extraordinary prowess and expertise due to our personal interest in and knowledge of our clients’ business and their specific needs or issues. With over one hundred years of combined experience, we have a proven record of success and a reputation for excellence. We offer a unique combination of superior legal skills and big firm capability in a small shop, while consistently outperforming our supersized peers in client service and value.
Our Mission: To contribute our talent, energy, passion, enthusiasm, and desire to serving the best ideas of the legal profession, being the best at what we do (and accepting nothing less from those with whom we work), and achieving more than what our clients thought possible, while having fun doing it.
Our Motto: Non sibi sed allis (“Not for ourselves but for others”).
- To exemplify quality, character, and principles in all that we do and refuse to compromise for financial gain or short term expediency.
- To have a vision of the future and to know where our clients are headed and how we intend to help them get there.
- To exceed our clients’ expectations in all that we do and to have fun doing it.
- To live “Non sibi sed allis” – (“Not for ourselves but for others.”).
- To realize that we are who we associate with and to be selective in whom we bring into our firm and in what clients we undertake to represent.
- To contribute our talent, energy, passion, and enthusiasm to our clients and our work, and to dedicate ourselves and our love to our chosen vocation to improve its standing among those with whom we come in contact.
- To always understand that our first responsibility is to our clients, and to selflessly serve our clients, providing the highest quality and highest value of legal services and legal representation in the matters entrusted to our care.
- To know that our second responsibility is to those with whom we work and whom we employ, to be an example of the highest qualities of the profession, and to treat all as we ourselves would like to be treated under the same circumstances.
- To know that our third responsibility is to the communities in which we live, to be good citizens, supporting good works and charity, to bear our fair share in the support of our government, and to promote civic improvement, health, education, and good government, and acquaint the community with our activities.