RichardsonClement PC’s business/transactional practice includes the following:
- General counsel services (general legal advisor; general corporate matters; risk management and analysis; corporate compliance; corporate structure; strategic planning, etc.)
- General contract drafting and review
- Corporate transactions; sales and acquisitions of companies and assets
- Company/subsidiary formation, planning and related issues
- Commercial real estate and commercial lending
- Negotiating and managing lender and investor relationship (debt, private equity, etc.)
- Intellectual Property
- Sports and Entertainment Law
- Federal and State Tax Planning and Dispute Representation
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts
Our business/transactional attorneys combine extensive experience with knowledge and skill to address their clients’ business needs. Whether we’re representing a buyer, seller, lender or borrower, we draw on the same strengths a trial lawyer uses to develop a complete picture of the issues involved and gain a total grasp of the applicable law. Careful analysis and application of proper business and legal principles enables us to structure sound transactions that accurately reflect parties’ agreement and understanding.
We have served as general counsel to a number of small to mid-size corporations, partnerships, associations and individual entrepreneurs on both a regional and national level. Our work involves such areas of the law as the negotiation and drafting of contracts, financial structuring of commercial transactions, real estate acquisition and development, corporate finance and structure, business tax advice and planning, as well as personal and estate tax planning.
We are dedicated to understanding each client’s business and to providing the personal attention that only a smaller firm can offer. To help our clients budget their resources and achieve their business objectives within the law, we offer value pricing in the form of alternative fee arrangements.